Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Versace for H & M


I absolutely love the leather jacket and the skirt

Oh wow! I just found out about the collaboration between Versace and H&M and I absolutely love it!! The pieces that I have seen so far are so lovely and the detailing is pretty AMAZING!!

I’m absolutely in love with the leather dress and the studded jacket! Well actually I just love all the items but won’t be able to afford them all.
Now the question is if it’s worth queuing all morning before work to get my little paws on a few of these items!

According to their statement
"The womenswear collection will be dominated by dresses featuring studded leather, silk and colorful print, with accessories including high heels and costume jewelery. The men's collection will focus on sharp tailoring, including 'the perfect tuxedo', as well as belts and jewelery, while for the first time in a designer collaboration at H&M, the collection will include some homeware pieces, including cushions and a bedspread."

Im going to try and get this amazing leather dress, its just so sexy!

3 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! Just started following! :)
    You are stunning by the way! :)

    Those Aztec style skirt and jacket are gorgeous!
    Hope youre having a nice week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks so much hun :) x I love ur blog, ur great at doing ur make up!
    I saw more pictures from the collection today and I think I better start saving :/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunning collaboration! I've never been too excited for the H&M Collaborations but I am in love with this one! x

    ReplyDelete