Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5 min makeup


I was running out the door this morning and only had 5 min to get ready. As I'm becoming older (I'm already in my mid twenties :) I've started using less product and listening to my skins needs much better than I did a few years ago.
Today I've used the products that I'm currently LOVING :)
Products used
The foundation used is the healthy glow by bourjois I think I'm a 51 but it's still a bit too dark!
Mineral powder in medium, MAC
Summer warmth bronzed by BR, got this in this months glossybox. And I love the glow it gives.
Bobbi brown cream blush in pale pink, I love this stuff on lips and cheeks . It gives such a nice English rose glow. It's adorable!
Pinky/white eyeliner from M&S
And my all time favourite mascara, hypnose by Lancôme

No comments:

Post a Comment