Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shoes Shoes and more Shoes!!



I’m in love!!

So the sales have started in Dublin today and I decided to take a half say from work and go shopping in the morning before it got too busy. I picked up three pairs of shoes in Brown Thomas. I’m a fan of Kurt Geigers shoes but as I’m only in my first post college job :-) and I can’t afford to pay €400 for a pair so today when I tried these on and saw the price I fell in love they are oh so so high but so comfortable. They were down to €120 from €400 WOW that’s what I call a bargain.

I think I will be wearing them with a very simple black jersey dress like the ones they have in AA and big chandelier earrings!


I also picked up the pair below, think they are very versatile and I could wear them all day everyday :-) they are Alex by Carvela!
















What items are you in love with at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment